Monday 16 March 2015

Subcultures-Study One-Topic 4

Subcultures
Do you or have you ever belonged to a subculture? How do/did you define yourself? Where did you sit in relation to the rest of society? If you can't see yourself as ever belonging to a subculture, choose someone else you know that does.
Not that I like to admit it now days, however in my very early 20's I was apart of the 'Raver' Sub culture. So the dance parties, neon lights, all day and all night dance clubs. And lived for the weekends. I defined my self as a living for the moment, sleep is for the weak and live like it's your last day with no regrets.  I didn't really care about society or their opinions, nor was I really apart of the 9-5 everyday working people. I was a student. (there was a group of friends at the time that where apart of this culture) Looking back now I was probably regarded as a wild child up all night and sleeping during the day living for the weekend. Not some one who you could rely on and was not responsible for anything other than themselves. Pretty selfish & dangerous lifestyle and I grew out of it pretty fast!!!

1 comment:

  1. Your writers have capability to make understand the users, great stuff you have provided to us.
    Linkedin Marketing Services

    ReplyDelete